Ask us about film to web integration. All of our Film options include YouTube or Vimeo exports. If you want to show your work off on any of those platforms, we will gladly assist. Already have a YouTube or Vimeo Account that has prior content on it? We will gladly compress and export your video files so you can use them through YouTube or Vimeo. These will also be able to be posted as URL Links through Facebook, Twitter, and other social media options.
Already have a video sharing account?
If you need help maintaining or monetizing your video listings, or adding tags to your media on YouTube, Vimeo, or Break, we can help. We understand how time consuming the process can be of uploading new or frequent content.
Need short tutorial videos?
We create custom and individualized tutorial videos for many clients. Don’t see them on our Youtube? That’s because we keep them private for our clients. Sometimes it’s just nicer and easier to be shown how to do something. Now you can learn at your leisure.
Years of Experience
- We have over a decade of experience creating educational and promotional videos showcasing events, businesses, and individuals.
- A precise and quick workflow that is uncanny in video production.
- Efficient in Final Cut X, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects.
- We’ve worked with all types of clientele Including government agencies, businesses (national and local), and professional individuals
- 720p (1280 x 720) (frame rate of 29.97, 30, or 60. Good for slow motion shots)
- 1080i (1920 x 1080) (frame rate of 29.97 or 30.)
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) (frame rate of 24, 29.97 or 30.)
- All video can be compressed to smaller sizes for distribution.
The Right Software
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Apple Software for Video : Final Cut X, Motion, Compressor
- Adobe Software for Video : Premiere, SpeedGrade, After Effects, Media Encoder.
- We have older versions of software that can be utilized if client needs it specifically.